Friday, September 26, 2008

Dinner with Friends


We had some friends (AnnMarie and Larry) invite us over for dinner. They live next door to us on campus, we share a patio. We really enjoy hanging out with them. Larry is unbelievably the hairiest person I know. Its awesome. They (Larry) grilled tri-tip steak for us. I have never had it before. It was so good. I am not sure how much it cost a pound, but to me it was totally worth it. Next time I go shopping I am going to buy some. If anyone knows of a good butcher, be sure to let me know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

like cheese

rose (Goose) said...

jadey i made a blog thingy cuase i liked your blog thingy u should check it out

MStevenson said...

That makes me hungry!

Barb said...

Sure looks good and juicy. Little red for me though - I'm kind of a whimp about red meat.