Friday, October 3, 2008

Cooking School...


Last Tuesday I went to this cooking school at the Dee. I went the first year we were here and then this year. I just love to go. The first couple hundred people get these bags full of Tupperware, coupons, seasoning samples and cookbooks. Even if you just go to get the bag, it's totally worth it. At the show they give out lots of stuff and teach you how to make some recipes. On the side of the picture you see those brown paper bags, they are full of groceries. They give those out too. I have been unfortunate not to win. A couple of ladies around me won. It was terrible I never win. I got some great ideas, and learned some new things about cooking. I think they will come in handy when I start doing those cooking classes.....Yes I am going to start teaching cooking classes. Let me know if your interested in coming. Anyways, you should attend this school next year. It's so worth it.

2 comments:

MStevenson said...

All your posts lately have made me hungry!

Barb said...

Thanks for the tip - free groceries and cooking tips would be great! I'll have to check this out.