Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Being Commissioned....

Our good friend Marcus is now a commission officer in the Army. On Thursday we went down to Salt Lake to see him get sworn in. He is getting ready to go to Dental School in Oklahoma. His family and him will be leaving in May to move there. Matt and I are excited to see them adjust to Army life and hope the best for them. I was telling Nicole (the wife) about all these different things to expect, she seams so excited. I think she is more excited to go the commissary then anything else. Here's some pictures from service.

Marcus is the one on the far right, being sworn in.

I know it's blurry, but that's Marcus shaking hands and getting his Letter.

Matt and I had a good time, we especially had fun at Crown Burger. If any of you haven't had Crown Burger, I recommend it. If anyone has a good recommendations in downtown Salt Lake let me know.

No comments: