Monday, April 20, 2009

MoTab Rehearsal

As an activity, our ward rented a Weber State Charter bus and took us down to Temple Square. We went inside the tabernacle and saw the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice. I have never seen them practice, just perform.

Matt and Dave Ryerse just chit chatting before we leave. They served donuts and milk, I love donuts, they make me weak.

This is Emma, the Ryerse's little girl. She is so cute. She was dancing, but I didn't get that.

View from where we sat. I was amazed about how much they practice together. I was really cool to see.


If you haven't been down there for the practice or for Music and the Spoken Word. I highly recommend it. It was really fun, thanks Ryan and Kim for a fun activity.

2 comments:

NJ said...

so cool! i love donuts too :) they make me kind of weak to ha ha

Kendra said...

Of course we were working so we didn't go but it sounds fun! I agree donuts are great! :)