Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished

I finished all four Twilight Books in 7 days. I have a problem. My mother in law Bell told me that she would think about them too, when she read them. She said that after she finished she was fine though. I thought that was how I was going to be, it's not. I can't get them out of my head. I still dream about them, constantly think about them, wonder what would happen next. I even started reading another book, but after about 40 pages, I put it down, because it wasn't Twilight. I watched the movie twice this morning while I was at work. Apparently I need a hobby, of something else to do. Anyone have any ideas? Someone help me.

3 comments:

NJ said...

ohh Jade! I'm so sorry. it'll pass, I promise. It's like a song stuck in your head. But better ;) just enjoy the obsessed feeling for a while! It's fun! Hope to see you tomorrow :)

Heather Tew said...

Oh girl, it will pass. I did the same thing. I just wanted to start reading it again. But then I thought that Parker needed me more than that. They are so dang good, can't wait for the next movie.

Chelsea Bailey said...

The same thing happened to me. I just couldn't put them down either. Sorry, I didn't see your comment until now. We would have loved to come over but we are at a family dinner tonight. Sorry!