Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm right

I hate when someone tells me that I'm wrong when I know I'm right. I know that I have a Rapid Rewards account with Southwest Airlines. I know because when I opened a credit card with them, I only did it so I could get free flights. That was the whole purpose. I'm not an idiot just smarted then the stupid lady on the phone. Stop answering the phone if your stupid. Stop helping, get another job. I argued with her for about 20 minutes. Before I hung up and then proceeded to call back hoping to get someone new. No luck, her again. In the end I proved that I had an account. Great way to start a work day, lucky me.

Funny thing though. After I get irritated during the day, my boss then goes around and tells all the employees that I'm mad and stay out of my way. He does it in a humorous way and every time it makes me laugh. I have a great boss.

What bugs you?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it, cause I can hear your voice in my head telling us this story:) Hope you guys are doing well-we miss you!!!

snapie said...

Glad it worked out!Just curious did you use a different voice the second time? That would have been funny!

Barb said...

Your boss sounds great! Hope you guys are doing well! It's been forever.

Ashley said...

Was it a foreign person or of another race maybe? That is completely frustrating! I may have pulled out my bad words :-|