Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moving Time

I am a terrible blog keeper upper. I can't believe that I haven't posted since October. Can you say slacker. Sorry my fellow blog writers.

So for some news....

Matt will be graduating in April, he is so excited, as a result of Graduation we will be going back into the Military. YEAH!!! I'm so excited. I love moving, I love to go to a new place, find my way around and meet new people. I don't actually like packing up all my crap and then moving it. I do love to throw stuff away though. It feels so good to release yourself from material items and simplify your life. Now for the part you have been waiting for... We found out where are going. Now some of you know that We picked Germany as our first pick and Hawaii as our second. Now alot of you wanted us to go to Hawaii so you can come and visit. Sorry to disappoint.... We are going to GERMANY. We picked Germany so we could travel and visit all those temples in Europe and very pretty castles. We are so excited, if you didn't catch that yet.

I'm taking ideas of what to do when we get there, any thoughts?

I will post more on our traveling details in the future.

16 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Yea! I am so excited for you, too! Where will you be in Germany? We have some friends that are headed there, too! love ya!

Nicole said...

How exciting for you!!! But we sad you will leave our family of friends.

NJ said...

Congrats Jade!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you enjoy it. You better have a going away party and we better hang out before you go!

Barb said...

SOOO exciting!! Can't wait to see all the fun euro pics. =)

KofoedFamily said...

Sounds so fun! We hope that we can come see you sometime while you are there.

snapie said...

Yeah!!!!! I also love Germany:) Nice to have people there in case I want to visit;)

JD and Ash said...

Wow that will be so awesome!! We'll miss seeing ya though. When will you be leaving?

Melanie said...

Hey! Congrats! That's exciting! My friends, who are also in the military, have been stationed in Germany since last summer, and they really like it! I'll have to hook you up with their info, if you want it, since they've been there, done that.

Heather Tew said...

wowsa....Germany!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see all the fun pics....Good luck!! Hey I still have not sent you your package...I just found it (it got lost) and so I need your address (lost that too, golly you would think I was a blonde) and so I want to send it your way. Send me an e-mail at heatherdtew at gmail dot com. Tell Matt congrats from us on graduating!!!

MStevenson said...

Sounds like a fun adventure! Hmmm..no ideas.

Kendra said...

I read that you were moving right after you posted it and I thought I commented but I guess I didn't... That will be such a fun adventure! I hope that you keep blogging there! I would love to here about it!

Swaner Family said...

What! How come I didn't know this! So exciting! It will be a blast. How fun for you two. Let us know if you need any help. Brandon is a really good packer!

Mike and Mandy said...

Hey! We are so excited for you guys. And who says we will not want to visit you in Germany? Personally, I would way rather go to Germany than Hawaii on vacation!
That is awesome. How fun to be off and away on a new adventure.

MStevenson said...

BTW. My Dad was really concerned about seeing you and giving you something before you left.

Michelle said...

How exciting!!!

Nicole said...

Holy Cats!!! GERMANY?!?!?! that is so exciting! We miss you guys a ton and are way excited for you-you're probably already there! Well, let us know how you are. marcusandnicole@cox.net