Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One very busy August

I went to San Diego the end of July for my Nana's birthday. It was fun. She was getting very frail. I'm so glad that I went. I got back on monday and a week later I was back in San Diego, she passed away. It was really sad. I miss her. All of my siblings came out. We are the only grandchildren. I was able to meet my brother Zion's new wife Lauren. (They are stationed in North Carolina.) Zion taught us a new game. You know how I love games. Matt and I had counted how many we have, we are up to 45. Crazy huh!

We posted my job at work. It was so hard. I love this job. I have to hire and train my replacement within 6 weeks. Shanna starts Friday.

Matt completed his training in Fort Lewis, Washington and came to visit. We tried to get everyone, if we missed you sorry. Matt and I hung out, watched movies, went camping and fishing with Greg, Nicole, Pete, Chris, and Lincoln. It rained, lots of lightning, and thundering. I found out that I don't really hate camping. Shh, no one tell Matt.

In between all of these super fun activities I worked, worked, and work some more.

7 comments:

Barb said...

so busy! sorry about your grandma, that stinks - but nice you could see your siblings. so when is the moving date? we want to see you guys before you go!

Kendra said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma. :( Are you guys still moving to germany?

Matt and Jade said...

We will be moving to Germany in the beginning of December. However I will be leaving Utah in the middle October. So we should get together before then. LOL. Let me know when I should come up.

Nicole said...

Camping was way fun. We are going to miss you guys so much. We gotta do lots of fun activities before you leave.

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

Hey Jade-er-ade. I am sorry about your grandma. It was really awesome seeing you and Matt at his party. Thanks for putting it together! Good luck training your replacement:)

NJ said...

Hope you are feeling better, that was a rough month for you. I will miss you so much when you leave. You better keep up on this! Can't wait to see you Thursday!

Rosann said...

I am so glad that you don't really hate camping!!