Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thriller

On Friday night, Matt and I went to see the show Thriller. It was our first time going. I loved it, I love the singing, the dancing, and especially those crazy women walking around before the show. The show was awesome. When I was younger, my family loved to watch Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail. So when the guy comes out and says, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD, I just died laughing. It was hilarious. I recommend the show for everyone. I think you should at least go see it once. I know that we are going next year. Here's to crossing my fingers that it comes back, next October.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I've heard this show is amazing - I've been meaning to go every year but just never seem to get around to it.

Tiffany said...

I haven't heard about "Thriller" yet--who performs it? Where is it performed? It sounds like a lot of fun!

MStevenson said...

Sounds fun.