Thursday, October 23, 2008

Corn Mazes.....



On Monday night, Matt and I were invited by our friends Brian and Kendra to go to a corn maze. I don't think I had ever gone before and Matt hadn't gone in years.


There were signs all over the place that said "DON'T JUMP IN THE HAY". Now for some reason that wasn't a good enough reason for Matt or Brian. Boys, Boys, Boys...They just couldn't behave. Now don't think I did everything right. There were also signs that read "DON'T THROW CORN", Kendra and I both are guilt for throwing corn. She pulled the kernels off and threw them, I just threw the whole cob. We had some much fun, I really enjoyed going, we might take the boys when Ash gets back into town. I know they will enjoy going down the slide. I sure hated it, I hate not being in control of how fast I go. It's terrifying. Just like the stupid ride, Lady Bug Drop. (For all those who have been to Lagoon).

5 comments:

MStevenson said...

Looks like your having a fun fall, halloween time.

Barb said...

We need to go to a corn maze...somehow it's become a tradition. We need to get together still...

Kendra said...

That was so fun! Cute blog! Its good to know you have one now!!

Tanya said...

Hey, so good to hear from you and see what you are up to. Love ya,

Ashley said...

ok- the lady bug drop incident was HILARIOUS!! I had no idea you were so afraid of heights!!