Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Savior of the World


So I know I've been a total slacker, I just haven't had any motivation to post pics. We have done a quite a bit of things since my last post. But here I am slacking. Last night when went to go see the play Savior of the World in Salt Lake at the conference center. It was great, very moving, very inspiring and totally lead by the spirit. I loved it. We have a guy at work named Ethan, he was in the play, he played Nicodemus. You can still buy tickets at this site. There are only $8.00 a ticket. A steal. Check it out there is a variety of shows and times.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I've heard this show is great! We should really go see it.

Matt and Lindsay said...

Hey Jade, It was great to see you after church last week!!! We hope all is going great in your life. Tell your hubby we say hello!!!