Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween...

As young adults I wonder what are we suppose to do on Halloween. I mean we are too old to go trick or treating, the apartment building we live in doesn't have children (so we cant hand out candy), and it takes a lot of work to find a party. So what do we do? I had never been to haunted house, so Matt and I and some friends (Brian and Kendra) decided to check out Haunted Hallow in West Haven. Before we had left I told Matt that we needed to go to the ATM to get cash, because we didn't know how much it would be. Actually I thought it would be about 10 to 15 dollars. Matt thought it would be about 5 dollars. So we get there and its 15 dollars. I was totally right. Matt said he just hopes it is 15 dollars worth of scariness. I hoped it wouldn't be. It was. Check it out. We are just disappointed that we didn't go several times this season. So for all those people that have never been, I recommend going to a haunted house next year. I heard there is this one in Salt Lake that is 15 floors high and cost 50 bucks, I don't know if I would like to be scared that much.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That was so worth 15 dollars! That was fun!!!