Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas in Sierra Vista

I know, I know, Christmas was almost a month ago. Yes I know I am a slacker. So Matt and I went to Sierra Vista, Arizona to visit my mom, my dad, my sister Rose and my brother Paul. We had a great time. We saw old friends we knew in our previous ward, hung out with my dad, went out to eat quite a few times, and played with playdoh. It was great. We flew out on Tuesday the 23rd and got back on the following Tuesday the 30th. On Friday after my mom got of work we drove the 7 and a half hours to San Diego to see my other two brothers Zion and Zach, my grandparents, and my Uncle and Aunt. Here's some pictures from the trip. This is the Garner Family. Matt, Karen, Courtney, Carson and Sydney. They were really good friends of ours when we lived there. They are getting ready to move to Hawaii. Jealous? So am I. But that's the sacrifice military families have to make. This is the Staley Family. Atleast part of it. Jim, Karen, and Davis. We haven't met Pax or Josh yet. Jim and Matt served in the Servicemen's Group together. Karen has been a good friend ever since.
This is my little brother Paul.
This is my Dad. Don't we look alike.
This is Matt playing Guitar Hero.
This is Rose's cat Lucy. She has the softest fur. She's like a rabbit. This picture doesn't show it very well but she's quite fat. One time we were sitting on the back patio and she's crouching down in the grass and starts to run and catches a bird in air. It was awesome. She might be a fat white chick, but she's a keeper.
This is my sister Rose and her dog Bowser. He is way hyper, but otherwise so darn cute.
My mom made this hotdog, isn't it awesome.
I made this pizza, I love Pizza.
Matt made this sailboat in water.
I didn't take very many pictures in San Diego and I am a little ashamped of that. The one at the top behind our name is from San Diego. It's at the beach in Coronado. It is such a pretty beach.

3 comments:

NJ said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas! I love San Diego it's awesome! We'll have to get together again sometime, it's been since Matt's birthday that we saw you last!

Barb said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I sure do love that dad of yours - such a generous guy & a great bro!

MStevenson said...

I guess your Dad doesn't shave anymore. Just kidding. Love him.

Looks fun. Sounds nice and a lot warmer than Utah!