Friday, January 30, 2009

American Idol

I am a devoted American Idol fan. I was watching tv and a commercial came on that said American Idol will premiere on January 13, I got so excited. I literally got my planner out and planned so I could not miss one episode. On Tuesday this week there was a girl on named Anne Marie, I loved her. On Wednesday there was two girls I liked named Megan and Rose. This is the first year where I have watched every episode so far. I love the auditions, there is so much potential and some, not so much. Does anyone else have a desire to do nothing else in the hour the shows on? I can't wait for Hollywood week to start on Tuesday. Maybe this I might even vote.

3 comments:

NJ said...

It's crazy how addicted we get to it. Mike LOVES American Idol. I don't know if it could ever be as good as Season 5. The year of the Daughtry. He is IMO THE. BEST. But maybe this year will be great.

Cameron and Cindy said...

I love, love American Idol, too. It seems like I have to record it alot, and watch it later, but I really look forward to watching it, BUT I haven't voted before. . . maybe this is the year!

MStevenson said...

That's my favorite part of the show, the auditions. We kinda lose interest after those.