Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nerf Guns

So I am totally digging FHE. When you have awesome people to do this with, it's just so much better. The lesson was on "Let Him Do It with Simplicity" by L. Tom Perry. Check it out here. It was in the October General Conference, which would mean it was in the November Ensign. The talk was one simplifying our lives, really good talk. After the lesson, Rosann made a cake, it was so moist, so good. She put cool whip on top of it. I have never done that, but it was so good. Rob was in charge of the activity this week. So we went done to the lobby and had a Nerf gun war. This is a picture of a wicked gun. It's not one that Rob had, but look at it, isn't it cool. I want one of these. There was 5 of us playing, so 2 of us took turns going out of the lobby and counting to 20 before coming out and shooting the others before they could shoot us. We played for about 1 1/2 hours. It was a blast. Usually I don't like guns of any kind, but I loved the activity. By the time we were done I was so pumped up and sweating. Poor Rosann had a sweater on. She'll think twice the next time Rob's in charge of the activity. I am going this week to by a couple of guns from Walmart.

1 comment:

MStevenson said...

I've felt like my life needs to be simplified. So I've been DI'ing a bunch of stuff, giving it away, trying to organize. I feel a lot happier when things are organized and clean.