Saturday, February 21, 2009

Losing stinks!

Mike and Nikki came over for dinner last night. Matt grilled some hamburgers, I made all sorts of sides and Nikki made some pasta salad. That salad was amazing, especially coming from someone that doesn't like pasta salad. After dinner we talked about all the massive pet dying in Nikki's family, and goats. Yeah I don't know where goats came from either. Mike actually started crying from laughing so hard, it was awesome. No offense but his crying made us laugh even harder. We then stared to play games. First, we played Sorry!, then Jenga.
Look at the concentration on Mike's face, priceless.
When Matt won. I don't mind losing, I mind losing to Matt. It's not a fun experience.
For some reason Matt is using two hands, isn't that illegal? Good thing it fell right after this.

Not very stable? That's half the fun. I have to go buy this game.
We had a blast Mike and Nikki. Thanks for the company. We should do it again soon. Does anyone else hate losing?

4 comments:

NJ said...

ha ha ha loved the post! Those are some great pics. Maybe in Vegas there are some goats you can milk! LOL. Great times. We will have to party again soon.

snapie said...

Love the post! I love games.Love, Nanna head:)

The Green Family said...

Hi Jade!
I found your blog when I was on Nikki's so I thought I'd say hi!
I love games too and I hate losing as well. i don't think anyone really likes losing!
Have you ever played Ticket to Ride? It's one of my favorites!
-Emily

Matt and Jade said...

Emily I'm so glad you found me. Keep coming back.