Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rachel's Baby Shower

I attended a baby shower on Saturday for my friend Rachel. She wasn't due until March 10th but had a Owen on Feb 19, which was a Thursday. Then had a baby shower on Saturday. We were all surprised to see her. Owen is doing great. Rachel and Dave are loving every minute being parents. Here's some pictures from the shower.
This is right after Rachel put my gift down, I'm a little slow on the uptake.
This is what I got. She registered for it, so I got it. Easy as pie.
She got this beauty blanket. One of the girls made it. Lucky.
Bottle cleaner.
This was a bottle warmer, that you can plug in, in your car.

Nikki, Rachel, and Me. Nikki is prego also, can't wait for her shower.
Funny Story. The shower was at the Greenery Restaurant (Rainbow Gardens), at the mouth of the canyon. Well I hav only been to the place once before, and I never drive by it, so I wasn't exactly sure where it was. I drove right pass it, without seeing it and was 5 miles to Huntsville before I realized I had gone to far. I had to call Matt and ask him where it was. He laughed so hard when I told him that I was almost to Huntsville. When I finally was able to turn around, I got there a minute after it started. I'm glad that most people survive on Mormon Standard time.
The food was good, anyone else else like this restaurant? Anyone like something better?

1 comment:

NJ said...

That was so fun to be at the shower with ya! Oh and thanks for the sweet phone call yesterday. I think it's so funny about the Huntsville drive. I'm sure it was at least pretty. Rachel amazes me. I don't know if I could have shown up only 2 days later!