Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Paying It Forward....

Congrats to Heather, Barbara and Ashley! You have won the Pay it Forward contest. Now because I am not a crafty person by any means, you are going to get something edible. What that is I'm not entirely sure right now. We'll find out though.

Heather, if you could email your address to me, that would be great (badger726@gmail.com).

Ashley, I'll do yours tonight.

Barbara, I'll call you when it's time.

Remember to post the Pay It Forward on your blog. You will have a rewarding experience, I promise. Thanks to Liv's again, can't wait to see you tonight.

4 comments:

Liv said...

I'm so glad I remembered to bring it to work!

Barb said...

Thanks Jade! I really love this idea - can't wait to post about it!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Hey, sweet. I've been following around these pay it forward chains looking to be in a top three. I'm actually more excited to make something for my first three people then to get something. lol

Shauna said...

How awesome! L♥ve your blog :)